Respect for each other. Respect for PARK365.
By being both fun and accessible, PARK365 lets everyone in our community play together. And together, we can keep It safe and clean!
Please obey park rules for your enjoyment and to avoid injury to yourself or others.
- Only certified service animals are permitted.
- No bikes, skateboards or rollerblades.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking or vaping. Use designated areas outside the park.
- No alcoholic beverages, glass, grills or fires.
- No food, drink or gum allowed on equipment or safety surfaces.
- No trespassing when PARK365 is closed.
- No firearms or other weapons.
- Equipment and surfaces may become hot.
- Playing on equipment when wet may cause injury.
- Wearing bicycle helmets, hoods, large accessories or clothing with drawstrings may cause injury.
- Use of the park is at your own risk.
If you witness something concerning the safety of a parkgoer, we encourage you to contact the Richmond City Police non-emergency line at (804) 646-5100.