Interested in fundraising or social media? Studying to become an OT? Have a gift for gardening? Love working with participants? We offer a wide variety of ongoing volunteer opportunities. Let us help find the right one for you!
Are you a people person? If so, you’ll love spreading smiles and making new friends as a Program Support volunteer. Work directly with participants, either one-on-one or in groups. You can lead fun activities, educational games, physical exercises and field trips while supporting program staff.
- Staff support positions in our Children & Youth, Adult Day Support, Respite and Summer Camp programs.
- Human services internships.
- Fieldwork placements for students in nursing, OT, PT or related programs.
Low profile. High impact. Team up with our staff to do essential work (often behind-the-scenes) that ranges from assistance with mailings, social media and videography to gardening, data entry and donor research.
- Leadership development through event planning committees or SOAR365’s young professionals group, the Next Generation Council.
- Skilled volunteering positions where your expertise and interests can shine.
- Student internships in a variety of fields, from IT and HR to graphic design and fundraising.
Check back frequently to see the latest service opportunities.
Have questions or ideas? We can’t wait to hear from you. Contact us today!