SOAR365 offers a highly qualified team of speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and early childhood educators — all ready to work together to meet your family’s needs. Our friendly, patient approach is backed by research and knowledge you can rely on. With encouragement and support, the sky is the limit! How can we help your child soar?
Your child will look forward to seeing us.
In addition to educational and professional credentials, our therapists must have the sunny temperament SOAR365 is known for: cheerful, respectful, inspiring …and fun!
We help each child to:
- Develop gross motor, fine motor, communication, social and problem-solving skills.
- Improve sensory processing (how your child experiences sights, sounds, smells, taste, and touch, as well as related emotions and behaviors).
- Enjoy a variety of home and community activities.
Sounds great! How do I get started?
Once you contact us, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Together, we:
- Identify your family’s goals.
- Decide what type(s) of therapy will meet your needs.
- Help you select the right therapist for your child and your schedule.
We proudly offer: